Save Money, Save Time!

Most families spend far more money than is necessary on their weekly grocery bill. Subscribing to Common Cents Meals will reduce your grocery bill, save you time and allow you to cook 5 healthy, well-rounded meals for your family. Meals are designed around the weekly sales at Publix, available coupons and in-season produce. Join today!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Who's In?


So, how are you liking those meals? Not too shabby, huh? Those of us in the know this week are noshing on shrimp, pork chops, roast beef and chicken. Oh, the variety! The simplicity! Clearly not all of these meats at once. That would just be wasteful, thus defeating my purpose in life: eat well while saving money! Not to mention unnecessarily carnivorous. But for an average of $2.50 a person, we're rocking pasta, BBQ, Mexican and Italian. Oh, I'm sorry....am I tempting your palate? Or your pocketbook? I like for those two things to be simultaneously satisfied.


Did I mention the easy recipes? The healthy options? Just slipped that right in, didn't I? In case you missed out on last week's menus, have a little look see:

August 11 Menu


Who's hungry? Who's ready to save big at Publix this week? Who's ready for me to stop saying "who's"? That's you! Jump on board! Once you sign up, we promise to stop talking about you at our Secret Savers Meetings. (If you plan to attend, please be aware that the meetings are strictly BYOC. My savings cape is just for me. You'll acquire your own after subscribing to this service.)

No comments:

Post a Comment