Save Money, Save Time!

Most families spend far more money than is necessary on their weekly grocery bill. Subscribing to Common Cents Meals will reduce your grocery bill, save you time and allow you to cook 5 healthy, well-rounded meals for your family. Meals are designed around the weekly sales at Publix, available coupons and in-season produce. Join today!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It looks good, but....

....we're trying to watch our weight.

Well, who isn't? I try to choose recipes that are well-rounded in terms of integrating fresh produce and balancing cost. I'll be the first to tell you that in my house I'm going to be using the "light" version of sour cream, cheese, mayonnaise, and cream-based soups, but I am leaving the recipes as written for those who appreciate the original recipe. Personally, I cannot tell the difference in using these lighter alternatives, especially in a dish mixed with other great flavors!

Don't let the ingredients stop you....tweak them to meet your family's needs! Eating a healthy, home-cooked meal is going to be better on your waistline and your wallet than eating out every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment