Save Money, Save Time!

Most families spend far more money than is necessary on their weekly grocery bill. Subscribing to Common Cents Meals will reduce your grocery bill, save you time and allow you to cook 5 healthy, well-rounded meals for your family. Meals are designed around the weekly sales at Publix, available coupons and in-season produce. Join today!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Common Cents Math Lesson 'O the Day

Things are tight for everyone right now. I've heard from several people that they don't think they can swing an extra $14.99 a month. But then I throw on my money saving cape and map out my simple math problem.

You can save a significant amount of money using these meal plans, as they are based on sales! Let's say you can save an average of $30-$75 a week from your grocery bill. Call it $50? I'm not a mathematician, but let's take a little look see:

You pay $14.99. You save $50 a week. $50 times 4 weeks = $200. So, you have just gained yourself $185.01. Is this REALLY difficult math? If you'd like me to get into advanced math, we could place a value on your hourly time. And your sanity, which you will save by not having to plan meals. Or make a list. Or find coupons or sales by yourself. I could go on.

So, tell your friends! Try this line: "Hey, [glance around furtively] I know this place? Where you can put in $14.99 and take home $185.01. It's legal, I swear!" Let me know how that goes.

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment